Sunday, June 8, 2014

15 days and counting!

Hey everyone! So, I leave for England in 15 days! Woo! I'm new to this blogging stuff so I thought I'd start early. :) First of all, I did NOT know what I was getting into when I applied to the Cambridge summer program. I thought: "This program looks nice..I'll apply and see what happens!" It wasn't until I saw people's reactions to the news of my acceptance that I knew I was going to a good place. I'm really grateful to have this opportunity and I thank everyone who's been so supportive during the application process. Thank you Mom and Dad for encouraging me to do my best and pursue my dreams. I wouldn't be in my position if it wasn't for your push. So, thank you. Thank you, Grandma, for financially supporting me on this trip and for sharing in my excitement! You've made me look forward to this trip a whole lot more! Thank you to all my friends for encouraging me with your words and prayers. Thank you Professor Schwegler for writing the letter of recommendation for me. I appreciate it a lot! I would not be going if it were not for your kind words and support. Thank you to the faculty of UCI for encouraging me to participate in study abroad. I would not have applied if it were not for your enthusiasm! And thank you, God, for opening the door for me and making a way! Here's to a summer I won't forget. :)
God bless.
Cambridge bound

No comments:

Post a Comment